Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Giddy from the silence

Everyone is in bed. Even the damn dog. Everyone except me.

Today was one of those days that Ethan kept "eh, eh, eh"-ing and I couldn't get anything done. A little research on the computer and a trip to the post office to get a box application for the new business and two passport apps--a new passport for Ethan and a renewal for me. That's it.

Not too efficient a day since I then had to turn 8 lbs. of tomatoes into "gravy" and I was still at it at 9:45 pm. Not to mention the two loads of laundry. I think I would have an easier time explaining to Derek how I can't get anything done with this monster around that we have recently acquired if I didn't have this little sunburn that I got from being outside for two hours. Ooops.

Did I mention that I have the cutest baby in the world? And not even in that "mom" kind of way that every baby is so beautiful. Sure he crapped on me. Twice. And did I mention that he saturated me with urine as well? It's OK, because I have tons of clothes that fit my fat ass these days. About that laundry...

But now he looks like a cherub and I take back all the evil things I said (during the first and second crapping incidents).

No comments: