So I was over at Katya's blog and she asked for interview volunteers. Here are Katya's questions for me.
1. If you were a cookie, what type would you be? Chocolate Chunk, my signature cookie.
2. What era/period would you liked to have lived in and why? Late 1800's in the Wild, Wild West. I think I would have liked to have been a bank robber.
3. Which celebrity would you most like to have over for dinner? How embarrassing. Paris Hilton was the first person that came to my mind (I must be reading too much Pink). I imagine she would be fodder for my sarcasm and would never realize that I was mocking the hell out of her. Then I realized that it would be RIDICULOUS to invite Paris over because it's not like she would even eat my Grilled Pork Tenderloin with the White Wine Dijon sauce or my Steak au Poivre anyway. At least not without taking a trip to the loo to vomit it all back up. Then, as if I couldn't be embarrassed enough, I thought of Johnny Depp. Only because I think he is so hot and I just saw him on Leno the other night. It doesn't appear that he is that chatty and it's rude to drool in front of your husband, so he would be a bad bet. So that leaves Goldie Hawn.
4. What three words best describe you? amiable, capable, entertaining
5. If you could have three wishes what would they be? Peace, Health and Happiness for baby E.
Now the rules if you too want to be sucked into the "if you don't participate, you will never be rich" game
1. Leave me a comment saying 'interview me please'
2. I will respond by asking you five questions (not the same questions you see here)
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.